What you need to know about returning to class.
Its my priority that everyones safety comes first, that you feel relaxed and comfortable coming to class. Here are some of the measures in place for keeping everyone safe. Please note, some information may differ upon venue.
Payments and booking
All payments are to be made online via the booking system. No cash will be accepted. Please book through our booking system here.
What to bring
- Please bring your own yoga mat. I will no longer be providing these or any small pieces of equipment such as bands or blocks. I do have some available for purchase, please message me for more information
- Please also bring with you water
- Wearing a mask will be optional
Coming to class
- Please do not come to class if you or a member of your household is experiencing symptoms of Covid 19 and comply with the current government guidelines. If you have already paid for the class a full refund will be given or the option to transfer your booking to a different date.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance
- Spaces will be marked out using cones please place your mat behind a cone.
- If you are coming to Barre, anti viral spray will be provided to use before and after any equipment such as chairs or a ballet barre is used.
- I know we all love a chat after class but if we could limit this to outside after the class where social distancing can be relaxed to 1m+
- Doors and windows will be left open to provide ventilation
- Please note that the use of facilities at North Oxfordshire Academy is not allowed including toilets and reception area. There will be no toilets available at this venue
- If you are coming to a class at North Oxfordshire academy please enter using the fire exit and not the reception.
Refunds and cancellations
Should COVID 19 affect coming to classes including personal isolation or local lockdown a full refund will be given on classes already booked.